The Casio CTK-6250 features a piano-style touch-response keyboard, song sequencer, tone editor, multiple digital effects, mixer, performance registration memory, USB MIDI interface, SD card storage and hundreds of editable tones. Both models offer a Pitch bend wheel, back lit displays, music presets and 700 individual tones in a portable design.
- All sound source delivers 700 high quality built-in tones
- Store your own original tones for instant recall
- 21 preset rhythms cover a wide range of musical genres
- Song sequencer provides 16 tracks plus one system track that supports recording of up to five songs
- Built-in effects include reverb, chorus, and DSP including delay, Phase, Flanger, wah, rotary and more