This is a beginner to intermediate level, multi-function, 61 standard piano-key electronic keyboard with microphone and stand. This premium musical instrument by Hamzer is ready to play right out of the box with its UL-approved adaptor plug or 6 AA batteries (not included). This keyboard allows you to record and playback your music as you practice and improve. It includes 255 timbres, 255 rhythms, 61 keyboard percussions, and 10 demonstration songs. Play single-fingered and fingered auto-bass chords, select chord timbre, program/edit rhythm, and utilize effects such as vibrato, sustain, & ensemble. Additional features include rhythm sync and fill-in, tempo adjustment, accompanying volume, and a master volume control. 2 Built-in speakers offer flawless sound, a headphone jack along with audio output and input jacks are all available. A metal keyboard stand is included with 7-position adjustable height from 12-3/4″ – 38-3/4″; attached straps with screws can be used to fasten keyboard to the stand at a height of 29″. An LCD display clearly shows settings and a detachable stand is included to hold sheet music. Measurements: 33.5″ (Long) x 13″ (Wide) x 4″ (High). Standard keys: 61. Key size: 20mm. Color: Black. Weight: 7 pounds. Includes: Keyboard, 120v UL A/C adaptor, metal keyboard stand, microphone, sheet music stand, and owner’s manual. Tablet NOT included.
- FLAWLESS, AUTHENTIC RANGE OF SOUND: Built-in speakers offer tremendous sound, complete with 255 Timbres, 255 rhythms, 61 keyboard percussions, and 24 demonstration songs.
- INTEGRATED LEARNING SYSTEM: Designed for beginner to intermediate-level use, this multi-function keyboard piano features 61 standard-size keys, providing a traditional piano or organ feel for versatile learning and an exciting acoustic experience. With advanced sound options and an LCD display for easy settings control, keyboard comes with a detachable stand to hold sheet music.
- DELUXE EFFECTS & FEATURES: Ideally suited to master finger control, this portable piano keyboard allows for play of single-fingered and fingered auto-bass chords, with the capacity to select chord timbre, program/edit rhythm, as well as utilize effects such as vibrato, sustain, & ensemble. Additional features include rhythm sync and fill-in, tempo adjustment, accompanying volume, and a master volume control.
- RECORD & PLAYBACK, with MICROPHONE & HEADPHONE JACK: Belt out in song or discreetly practice on headphones, along with the option to record and playback for improved performance. Includes microphone with a 4′ cord, audio input, output, and headphone jack.
- EASY SET-UP with ADJUSTABLE STAND: Ready-to-use right out of the box, just power with 6 AA batteries (not included) and take this compact, lightweight musical keyboard on the road or to lessons, or plug the US-standard 110 -120 volt power adapter into the wall for extended play sessions. A sturdy metal keyboard stand is included with a 7-position height adjustment from 12-3/4″ to 38-3/4″; attached straps with screws can be used to fasten keyboard to the stand.
Articles for Digital Musicians and Desktop Enthusiasts