You can rediscover your old cassette tapes with this super hand held walkman cassette converter that allows you to listen, store and record all your favourite old music and audio recordings.
1.Plug and play USB device, no drives required
2.Come with Tape Converter software to guide you through transfer
3.Audio output enables you to listen on your headphones, or other speaker system
4.Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
5.Simple to use – just put in the cassette tape, connect to your PC and then use the supplied software to convert the whole tape to MP3 format.
6.System Requirements: – One available USB2.0 port, Pentium4 1.7GHz CPU or above – 512MB RAM or above, 1GB free HDD space – CD-ROM for installation – Windows 2000, XP, Vista
7.Once converted you can store on your PC, transfer to your MP3 player or burn onto a CD. (CD burning requires that you already have suitable CD creation hardware and software installed on your computer).
1* Super USB Cassette Capture
1* Earphone 1* USB Cable
1* Installation CD
1* User Manual
- Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go
- Covert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to playback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD
- Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere
- Powered by USB or batteries (2x AA batteries not supplied)
- Dimensions 11 x 8 x 3cm and weight 176g / Gross weight 280g
MIDI Music Software, Computer and Hardware Reviews MIDI