Audacity is an easy-to-use professional audio editor and recording software.
You can use it to:
•Record live audio, podcasts, creation of karaoke tracks.
•Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
•Support for multi-channel modes with sampling rates up to 96 kHz with 32 bits per sample.
•Edit MP3, WAV, and Ogg Vorbis sound files.
•Cut, copy, splice, and mix sounds together.
•Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
•Precise adjustments to the audio speed (tempo) while maintaining pitch in order to synchronize it with video or run for a predetermined length of time.
•Features of modern multitrack audio software including navigation controls, zoom and single track edit, project pane and XY project navigation, non-destructive and destructive effect processing, audio file manipulation (cut, copy, paste).
•Audio spectrum analysis using the Fourier transform algorithm.
Audacity provides you with a full set of tools that you can use to edit audio files and add effects through a clear and accessible interface.
Users of all experience levels will benefit from this app’s intuitive interface and nice list of features.
•Amazon Discount Secrets
- #1 AUDIO EDITING and RECORDING SOFTWARE for all your audio files. WAV AIFF AU FLAC MP2 MP3 OGG Vorbis
- RECORD LIVE AUDIO through a microphone or mixer. CONVERT tapes and records into DIGITAL RECORDINGS or CD’s.
- RECORD ✓ Live Audio ✓ Podcasts ✓ Karaoke Tracks ✓ Mix tracks ✓ Sound Effects
- PERCISE ADJUSTMENTS to audio speed and synchronize with video. Level Meters, Device Toolbar, Label Track, Scrubbing
- ✓ CUT ✓ COPY ✓ SPLICE and ✓ MIX sounds together for that perfect track. Import and Export audio files. Email support and guides provided by ewholesaledirect.
Please bookmark MIDI Music Software if you like the site!