The Free NCH Audio Editor is licensed for home use only. Some features are available in the professional version only.
Create and edit voice, music and other sound recordings. You can duplicate sections of recordings and add echo, amplification, and other effects.
The following is a list of features for Free Music Editing Software. Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording. Music editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more. Special effects include distortion, chorus and more.
Create and work on multiple sound files at one time and save them as one project.
Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits. Pre-defined sound quality suggestions when saving files such as CD Quality and Radio Quality. Load music files directly from CD. Ability to work with multiple music files at the same time in separate screens.
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP]
- Processor: Celeron 2.1
- RAM: 512 mb
- Hard Disk: 100mb
- Video Card: 16mb video
- Home version supports recording and editing music, voice and other audio recordings
- Add effects like echo, amplification, normalize, equalizer, echo and more
- Supports many popular audio formats such as wav and mp3
- Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete and insert silence
MIDI Music Software!