Includes 1 Year Free Extended Warranty.
What about FL Studio 12>
FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for. Free beta and launch version access for FL Studio owners.
FL Studio comes in three editions: Signature, Producer and Fruity. The editions share common features, but Signature and Producer have additional features, Instruments, Packs and Effects.
The FL Studio 12 Signature Edition is a complete software music production environment that includes FL Studio 12 Producer Edition along with the Signature Plug-in Bundle. It delivers a full suite of music creation features including audio recording and editing, MIDI piano roll and step sequencing, live performance mode and multi-touch support. It also includes over 30 software synthesizers and 40 effect plug-ins. It has support for VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native plug-in formats and it can be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
FL Studio 12 offers a host of advanced audio recording and editing functions that you can use to capture and fine tune your musical ideas. It allows you to record an unlimited amount of audio tracks simultaneously, only limited by the power of your computer and the amount of inputs of your audio interface. Once recorded, you can manipulate your audio with Edison, FL Studio’s integrated wave editor that provides a broad palette of functions such as spectral analysis, convolution reverb, noise reduction, loop-construction tools and more. Using the playlist function you can arrange your audio and perform other editing tasks such as time-stretching, pitch-shifting, beat-slicing, cropping and more.
- Vectorial User Interface: Fully reworked scalable UI that allows any screen size or resolution to be used
- Multi-touch has been extended to mixer functions, channel settings and control surface. swap between windows multi-touch and FL Studio multi-touch modes
- Channel options menu have moved from the toolbar menus to the channel rack
- Channel settings have been integrated into the plugin wrapper (no more Channel settings pop-up)
- Pattern menu has moved from the channel rack to the toolbar menu and pattern selector