Includes 1 Year EverythingMusic Extended Warranty Free.
What’s New In Finale Version 25
Create Your Way
Whatever music you imagine, the new Finale can bring it to life, more quickly and easily than ever before.
Now a full 64-bit application, the new Finale includes many under-the-hood enhancements resulting in improved performance. But that’s only half of the equation.
While Finale has always been recognized as the software that can create ANYTHING, the new Finale also streamlines your workflow so that you can create in a more intuitive and efficient manner.
Plus there are new ways to sync with other apps, new sounds, and better ways to share your music with others.
Take control of your music, your creative process, and your legacy.
Get more done in less time
Finale has always been recognized as the music notation software that can create anything. The new Finale simplifies the creation process in multiple ways.
While previous versions of Finale could create tall time signatures, like those seen at left, it admittedly took a few steps. Today it’s easy.
When entering notes into transposing staves, the new Finale plays the correctly transposed pitch both upon entry and playback.
An all new Aria Player greatly simplifies and expedites the selection of instruments from the ever-growing library of stellar Garritan sounds.
We’ve also made new looks possible (including contoured dashed slurs) and eliminated dozens of bugs.
- Getting Started – Getting started is easy. Whether you’re setting up your score, picking a music font, or watching a QuickStart Video, Finale guides you to perfection.
- Entering Notes New in Finale – Transposed Note Entry – Enter notes your way – from MIDI, your mouse, your computer keyboard, or by importing files, no other software offers you more note entry options.
- Adding Markings, Lyrics, and More New in Finale – Large time signatures – Finale automates and streamlines the process of entering lyrics, guitar tab, chords, and more.
- Editing Tools – Finale makes it easy to perfect your score with handy editing tools like the Selection tool, Multiple page editing, ScoreManager, and intuitive cut/copy/paste options.
- Hearing Your Music New in Finale – More Garritan Sounds, New ARIA Player and improved Human Playback – Finale includes world-class instrument libraries, support for external sound libraries, and several innovative tools to make sure your music sounds as good as it looks.
Music Articles at MIDI Music Software .com