MixPad is multitrack recording and mixing software designed for professional audio production. Mix an unlimited number of music, vocal and audio tracks with support for more formats than any other mixer. Mix to mp3, burn to CD or upload your audio. Add audio effects including EQ, compression, reverb and more.
Mix an unlimited number of audio, music and voice tracks with MixPad. Add audio effects including EQ, compression, reverb and more. MixPad features very low latency for sample accurate recording. Record single tracks or multiple tracks simultaneously.
MixPad supports a range of audio formats including wav, mp3, vox, gsm, and many more. Export at all popular bit depths up to 32 bits floating point audio.
The software includes a royalty-free sound effect and music library. Use the included VST plugin support for added studio effects and instruments.
Integrate with other NCH audio software for a complete sound studio on you computer.
Intuitive graphical interface with drag and drop functionality.
This product download includes a product activation code that should be used to activate your software at http://www.nch.com.au/activate/index.html. This product activation and registration must be done in order for your product to be permanently licensed for use – registration is completed using the File>Register option within the product interface.
To take advantage of the included Platinum technical support and 2 year product upgrade warranty for Amazon customers only, please visit http://www.nchsoftware.com/support/amazonsupport.html.
- Supported OS: [Mac Mountain Lion 10.8, Mac Lion 10.7, Mac Snow Leopard 10.6]
- Processor: Mac mini G4 1.2
- RAM: 512mb RAM
- Hard Disk: 100mb
- Video Card: 16mb video
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
|Video Card:||none specified|
- Create audio productions within minutes of downloading with this powerful, yet easy-to-use software
- Mix an unlimited number of audio, music and voice tracks, record single or multiple tracks simultaneously
- All the power of professional mixing and recording equipment through a single platform
- Supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96kHz, export at all popular bit depths up to 32 bits floating point audio
- Load an audio file and export to all popular audio formats from studio quality wav to high compression formats