There’s a very good reason why so many musicians have switched to Studio One from older, more rigid programs. Built on a modern foundation that’s not bogged down by legacy code, Studio One Artist provides an efficient, creative companion from initial inspiration to final export. Its efficient, single-screen interface houses an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools, and advanced virtual instruments-you spend your time creating music, not wondering what to click next. The 32-bit mix engine is state of the art, while the smooth, analog, superior sound quality of the virtual instruments comes from proprietary techniques that provide much higher controller resolution. The reason why Studio One resonates with musicians is simple: PreSonus listens. As with previous versions, many new features in Version 4 are the direct result of user feedback. Add a comprehensive and easy-to-use feature set, full integration with Notion for superb notation, carefully curated content, a comprehensive set of plug-ins, advanced step sequencing, unified hardware control with the FaderPort series of hands-on controllers, and much more-it’s no wonder that Studio One continues to gain new followers every day.
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, Buses, and FX channels
- pristine sound quality with Native 32-bit floating point resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Exceptional new virtual instruments: Impact XT and Sample One XT for powerful beat or loop-based composition, live sampling, and robust sample editing
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/sequencer style UI
Music Articles at MIDI Music Software .com