View larger The application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors. Sound Forge Pro is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors. Record audio quickly on a rock-solid platform, address sophisticated audio processing tasks with surgical precision, and render top-notch master files with ease. New features include one-touch recording, metering for the new critical standards, more repair and restoration tools, and exclusive round-trip interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2. Taken together, these enhancements make this edition of Sound Forge Pro the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available. Red Book Audio CDs Sound Forge Pro 11 includes fully integrated DAO CD mastering. Generate Red Book compliant masters for duplication. Perform PQ code editing, add CD text and metadata, and prepare high resolution audio tracks with iZotope resampling technology.
- The application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors.
- Pristine sound quality: Record up to 32 simultaneous channels of 64-bit/192 kHz audio for the ultimate in fidelity.
- One-touch recording: Sound Forge Pro 11 has a brand new recording interface with features that make even the most demanding work a snap.
- Effects processing: Sound Forge Pro 11 includes a full complement of native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including our own popular Noise Reduction 2 audio restoration suite.
- New! Seamless Interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2: Transfer audio data between Sound Forge Pro 11 and SpectraLayers Pro 2 and experience the thrill of working freely across the world’s premiere waveform and spectral editing applications.
MIDI Music Software, Computer and Hardware Reviews MIDI