SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 provides comprehensive tools and features for editing audio of all kinds. Record, editing and produce podcasts in up to 32-bit/384 kHz studio quality. Mix and edit music with a wide range of professional audio effects. The flexible and dynamic Event tool lets you cut audio and edit cuts and crossfades at any time. Edit audio files with up to 6 channels to produce expansive 5.1 Surround sound. Convert old vinyls and tapes to digital and fix low-quality audio using a range of professional restoration tools. Use powerful mastering effects to enhance your songs and audio recordings before posting them online or burning them to CD. All on a customizable user interface with 4 selectable shade settings.
Minimum system requirements: Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10; 1.4 GHz processor; 512 MB RAM; internal sound card, min. resolution 1024 x 768; 500 MB for program installation. Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. This program requires a one-time registration.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Processor: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Memory: 512 MB
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- The all-in-one audio editor: everything you need to record, edit, restore and master audio
- NEW! Event tool for flexible and dynamic audio editing
- NEW! Customizable user interface with 4 selectable shade settings
- NEW! Editing for files with up to 6 channels
- Professional audio editing effects
Music Articles at MIDIMusicSoftware.com