WavePad is music editing program for Windows PCs. WavePad allows you to create and edit voice, music and other sound recordings. You can duplicate sections of recordings and add echo, amplification, noise reduction and other effects.
The following is a list of features for WavePad Music Editing Software. Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording. Music editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more. Music restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal. Special effects include reduce vocals, distortion, chorus and more.
Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function. Set bookmarks along multiple files as you work. Create and work on multiple sound files at one time and save them as one project.
Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits. Pre-defined sound quality suggestions when saving files such as CD Quality and Radio Quality. Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text to speech). Load music files directly from CD. Ability to work with multiple music files at the same time in seperate screens.
This product download includes a product activation code that should be used to activate your software at http://www.nch.com.au/activate/index.html. This product activation and registration must be done in order for your product to be permanently licensed for use – registration is completed using the File>Register option within the product interface.
To take advantage of the included Platinum technical support and 2 year product upgrade warranty for Amazon customers only, please visit http://www.nchsoftware.com/support/amazonsupport.html.
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP]
- Processor: Celeron 2.1
- RAM: 512mb RAM
- Hard Disk: 100mb
- Video Card: 16mb video
- Full-featured professional audio and music editor that lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings
- Add effects like echo, amplification, noise reduction, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and more
- Supports all popular audio formats including, wav, mp3, vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim and more
- Integrated VST plugin support gives professionals access to thousands of additional tools and effects
MIDI Music Software, Computer and Hardware Reviews for Digital Musicians and Desktop Enthusiasts