The ultimate performance tool for creative musicians just got upgraded! Among the best updated features of the Native Instruments Maschine MK2 Groove Production Studio are the multicolored pads that will greatly improve your workflow. Assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads and group buttons light up in the same colors. With the increased sensitivity of the new pads, you also have a new level of precision at your fingertips! Maschine MK2 is a groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control. Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system, combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward control for composing, performing, sampling, slicing, and tweaking effects.
- Easily browse, load, tweak, play, arrange, and automate all sampler, plug-in and effect parameters
- Control and sequence all of your external hardware instruments, or switch to MIDI mode to control other software
- Multicolored pads allow you to assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads and group buttons light up in the same colors
- Pads feature increased sensitivity for much more precision
- The redesigned Master section allows you to select modes with the toggle buttons and click through values without the need to look at the screen